Victoria Lodge Guest House
A Victoria Guest House with 16 en-suite bedrooms, where a warm welcome awaits you, is situated within 10 minutes walk of Salisburys main square and is therefore ideally located for both business and tourism. Bryan and Carole Minto with their team of helpful and friendly staff look forward to welcoming you to Victoria Lodge.
The following facilities are provided:
- Colour TV and Tea/coffee making facilities in each room
- Licensed bar service to the lounge between 4pm and 8:30pm
- Breakfast is served from 7.30 – 9.00 am on weekdays and 8.00 – 9.30 at weekends and bank holidays.
- Keys are provided for house and room entry
- Car parking is included
- Ground floor rooms available
- Free WiFi
Within Salisbury you will find the Cathedral, dating from 1258 which is situated within the very picturesque Close,
a lively Guildhall square with a market on Tuesdays and Saturdays, a theatre, cinema, lovely river walks and Harnham Water Meadows, within a walking distance, where you will find wild flowers and streams.